Are you involved with a skin-patient support group? Would you like your group to be part of the CSPA network and benefit from everything belonging offers? Large or small, every group that is not-for-profit and patient-focused is welcome. Joining is free!
Application for CSPA Affiliation or as a CSPA Global Collaborator
If your group would like to join the CSPA as an affiliate, please read the requirements section below, then fill in the fields and submit the form. If you are interested in joining as a global affiliate please read the requirments and then submit this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
A CSPA affiliate member is a federally or provincially incorporated not-for-profit organization or registered charity that exists to help Canadians deal with a skin condition(s) and/or disease(s) by providing support, education, information, and/or undertaking or supporting fundraising, research and/or advocacy on their behalf that has been accepted by the Board of the CSPA upon recommendation by the CSPA Affiliates Committee for membership.
As a matter of policy, which is designed to maintain the CSPA’s good standing in the community, the CSPA invites only organizations who share its vision and its approach to carrying on its affairs. Of particular importance to the CSPA and its stakeholders are the following:
- Patient-focused programming and initiatives
- Fiscal responsibility/transparency
- Unbiased neutrality with respect to recommendations for treatments for diseases (No direct advertising for sponsors’ products in any materials or websites.)
- A functioning governance model with structured clinical advice from a relevant health-care professional or team
- The organization cannot be solely funded by a single commercial entity
Please fill in the following information for review by the Affiliate Committee for acceptance as a CSPA affiliated organization: